Thursday, October 30, 2014
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Monday, October 13, 2014
How To Make Every Day Thanksgiving Day!
Today is Thanksgiving in Canada, and as families gather to give thanks, we celebrate with them. We’d like to take a moment to wish our Canadian friends a very happy Thanksgiving.
You see, we’re big on giving thanks and we talk a lot about gratitude here at Best Teacher Supply
We really believe that gratitude changes everything.
As November draws near, and with it the American Thanksgiving holiday, what will you do to bring that thankful attitude to your workplace? Keeping in mind that we are working on our attitudes, some effort will be involved to make systemic change. Here are some ideas:
1. Start a Thankful Tree.
2. Write a thank you note to a student every day in November.
3. Write a thank you note to a co-worker every day in November.
4. Spend time (not just money) helping a cause you believe in.
5. Send a military personnel a care package.
6. Provide Thanksgiving dinner for a family who can’t provide their own.
7. Take to social media with posts of thankfulness.
8. Send Thanksgiving cards rather than Christmas cards this year.
9. Refuse to say “Turkey Day.” Instead refer to the holiday as Thanksgiving, only Thanksgiving.
10. Host a fundraiser.
11. Post quotes of gratitude on your bulletin board.
12. Put up a chalkboard or white board and invite students to share thoughts and photos of thankfulness.
Today, we pause and say Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends. Thank you to our customers. Thank you to those parents who trust us to help them.
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
ROAR into a New Year...Are you a budding archaeologist? Perhaps you know someone who is? They would love this display- different sizes of realistic dinosaurs. The picture does not do it justice, it is hard to tell here but the display is 3D and there are dinos popping out every where! The welcome banner is awesome, so colorful!
Monday, October 6, 2014
Saturday, October 4, 2014
poster board, library pockets and assorted color paw prints. Thanks for allowing us to share Sally!!!!
Friday, October 3, 2014
Thursday, October 2, 2014
Fall into a Good Book: For this display, we used the Big Tree with Fall Leaves and Book Cutouts. We wrote our favorite titles on the books and mixed them in with the leaves. We dressed up the inside border of the door with coordinating chevron and fall leaves border. We LOVE how it looks!
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
paper...YES- that is paper covering our red base! We layered the fall 6" cut outs over the pennants and then glued our store name BEST on over those. We used the coordinating 10" cut outs for the corners and dressed up the edges with a pumpkin border. So Festive!!! I am going to do something similar at my house for our fall festival!