Do-a-Dot Markers are excellent for anywhere! They are great for the classroom and at home. These would also make great Christmas gifts.
Here are a few activities and links.
The Benefits of Dot Stamp Markers
- Children practice hand eye coordination as they direct the stamp to go where they aim on the paper.
- Hand dexterity improves as they hold and flip the dot markers and practice their fine motor skills.
- They experiment with mark making and artistic expression through color choice.
- The markers last through countless art projects. We haven't had one dry out on us yet!
- You can work on left to right progression which is an important early reading skill!
- Identify and name colors in a fun way together!
- You won't need any other materials! No cups, no brushes, and no cleaning required after painting!
Check out Best Teacher Supply for a great selection of Do-a-Dot markers and books!
Here are a few fun activities...
Stamp the Dice Game
Dot & Cut